Tuesday 22 January 2008

I dislike musicians and love everything else.

Musicians! They're so annoying! I'm supposed to be writing an article about a certain DJ/artist and had arranged the interview for last night. I obviously didn't make any other plans and called said artist in the early evening only to get no answer; no return call and no apology since. I don't know what's happened (and I'm aware that if it turns out he's been hit by a bus I'll feel really bad) but HOW ANNOYING?! Like I have nothing better to do with my time than wait around for a bloke who spends most of his time stoned or with his head stuck up his arse.

Other news; got some flowers delivered to me at work today. No matter how hard I try I can't help but get stupidly girly about this type of thing. Don't worry though - I didn't send them to myself.

This photo is to prove to you that I've always been a bit mental about cats and to show you that if I don't get a new one I might end up nicking a baby. You wouldn't want that now would you?

The cat poking her pretty little face out of the pram was called 'Pippy' and I used to feed her milk from a doll's bottle that I had. She enjoyed it almost as much as I did I'm sure.

I don't think I could ever have enough things to love. Humans, rats, cats, fish... Whatever. The more there is the more it grows.

1 comment:

Mr Grim said...

I doubt he got nailed by a bus. If it was, it'd prolly be the 6:45 due back in 1998.
As for baby stealing, not so good unless you wana feel the love from your room mate (ooo images) while inside your 9x6ft room with free meals and a killer security system. I think the cat's the wisest choice :)