Wednesday 22 August 2007

Would you mind checking your ego?

OK - I'm experiencing my usual level of irritation with men due to actually being 'involved' with one.

Two gripes;

1. I told him that my friend was pregnant. He asked whether she was on the pill to which I replied that I didn't know but that I remembered her being a bit unreliable with it. He then said, 'you're scaring me now - you're reliable with yours aren't you?' to which I replied 'do you really think that I want to have your babies? Of course I am'. So then he gets the hump because he thinks that I am insulting him! Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't asking me to confirm that I'm vigilant with my birth control and indication that he doesn't want me to have his babies?!

2. I sent him a nice text saying lots of nice things about him and he sent back 'you're obsessed woman'. WTF? Get over yourself sunshine! If that's the kind of response you get for being complimentary then I might just stop doing it.

I might have to stop getting involved with men. They just annoy me.


1 comment:

Newbie said...

If you get desperate, I'll snog ya. If you're lucky...