Sunday 16 December 2007

See you in court

Another eventful week. I'm marveling at the sheer amount of admin involved with just simply living - that's even before you've actually done anything.

The Organ Grinder sent me a snotty email objecting to the fact that I had 'made demands, issued threats and deadlines'. Well when you've asked nicely a couple of times what exactly are you supposed to do?!

The more irritating thing about this email was that the man doesn't seem to have a grasp of the English language, stating that his 'position had hardened to ambivalence'. Ambivalence? Are you sure that's what you mean? And finished with 'should I take long than you demand I suggest you take legal action'. I'd rather take him to court for crimes against the English language but I don't think this is possible so I'll take him to court for the £193 that he owes me. For goodness sake if you're going to try to belittle someone then the least you could do is try to make sure you have the words to do it with.

More news on the love life; The Carpenter - who I tossed aside in my last post doesn't seem to be all that bad really... I think I may have got a little over zealous in my 'sorting out my life' mission and ended up being a little too quick in judging him. I'm working on a theory that most men don't know what they're doing really and that's why they get women to tell them what to do. I could be wrong of course.

My second article is coming out on Tuesday and I'm quite excited about it. I've got eight new fish which I impulse bought on Saturday. They're Cat Fish and Danios and they're very exciting. Mac and I like to watch them together. I have only managed to name three of them so far though.

No comments: